Thursday, October 28, 2010

What Season Is This?!

It looks like fall...


...and Halloween is just a couple days away...but it feels like summer! I went for a short 3 mile run today and couldn't believe how hot it felt. Then I got in my car and looked at the temperature...79 degrees! As much as I love the fall, I have to admit that I haven't totally hated this burst of warmth. I'll never turn down a few days of t-shirt and flip flop weather!

After work I met Pat at the gym for a back and biceps session. I looked up at the TV to see Julie Andrews and the rest of the cast of The Sound of Music on Oprah...I had this on my calendar for tomorrow! We finished up with the weights and I rushed home to catch the rest of it, but I still can't believe that I messed up the date! I am a die hard Sound of Music fan and had been looking forward to this for so long. Ugh. Luckily Chrissy said that she would save it on her DVR for me! Lifesaver! :)

I didn't feel like cooking tonight, so I had some roasted butternut squash soup from last night (even better today!) with Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips (the sweet with the spicy was a nice combination)


and sliced pear with Gruyere cheese. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment