Wednesday, January 5, 2011

AmaZING Pizza

Last week I met Laura and Jim for pizza after work one night. We're all big pizza fans (I may even go so far as to say that we're pizza connoisseurs) - so I suggested that we go to Zing Pizza in Porter Square. I'd gotten a pizza to go from there once and loved it. They use fresh, local ingredients to make delicious meals!

We started with a salad made with mixed greens, goat cheese, beets and almonds. Here's my share about halfway through devouring it.


We decided to order our pizza in halfsies...half Holy Pepperoni (Jim's request) and half Zorba the Greek (Laura's request) - which had mozzarella cheese, turkey sausage, feta cheese and kalamata olives.

As you can see below, this pizza did not disappoint! Laura and I shared the Greek side and Jim enjoyed his pepperoni half!


This little tiny place is on Mass Ave in Porter Square, and if you don't set out looking for it, you'll probably walk right by it (I passed it both times I went). Its definitely worth seeking out though - the food is delicious and the shop is so cute. Check it out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment