Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blog Award



I'd like to thank Our Eyes Eat First for The Lovely Blog Award! Check her blog out to see some delicious recipes and how-tos!

In turn, I'll name fifteen blogs that I think deserve this same blog award for their beautiful work:

  1. The Hungry Runner Girl
  2. Gingerbread Bagels
  3. Sugar Plum
  4. Eat Live Run
  5. Hungry Meets Healthy
  6. Daily Garnish
  7. Nutrition Nut on the Run
  8. Clean Eating Chelsey
  9. Chocolate and Carrots
  10. A Foodie Stays Fit
  11. Meet Virginia
  12. My Little Celebration
  13. Fifteen Spatulas
  14. Once Upon a Lime
  15. Our Eyes Eat First - right back at you!

xoxo
Emily

5 comments:

  1. congrats on the well deserved award

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and thank you so much for giving me the award! :)

    Lindsey @ Gingerbread Bagels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! I am beyond flattered. <3

    ReplyDelete